View Single Post
Lt. Commander
Hello everyone and welcome to our writers challenges!

From here on forward we are going to close each thread after two weeks and insert it into this one for safekkeeping.

Thanks so much for everyone who is participating! Please see the index thread for a "jump-to" option.

-WishStone and all our writing Fans

Quote:
Literary Challenge #1 : Prized Possessions

For our first challenge I have selected something easy: Prized Possessions.
Write about something that is close to the heart of your captain. Maybe it was an item you were given by a member of your House when you got your first command. Maybe it was a trinket you found in the ruins of a raided town. Maybe it is a framed document from your medical studies. Or that one weapon you took off a defeated enemy?

Please do not go for any pets in this lit! It has to be about an object.

This is the writer's thread.
The Discussion Thread can be found HERE.
We also have an index page of stories HERE.

The rules may change from one to the other, but I'd like to give a quick recap each time. These may grow as we move on, so feel free to also give feedback!
  • Each poster can have one entry. Feel free to edit you post however to fix typos, add stuff or remove stuff as you see fit!
  • Each Challenge will run for two weeks. For 2 weeks we will sticky a subject and have at it.
  • We'll have two threads: One to post the stories, one to discuss the stories. *I will allow cross-linking between these two threads!!*