View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 33
05-07-2011, 01:05 AM
The problem though is alot of abilities need some sort of diminish, hard cap, resist, etc. The question is " WHEN " will they do it? Since I quit the game, I haven't read anything new about what they are rehauling for abilities and I mean a serious overview of what is going on.

Then you got the players that have been exploiting and are still trying to do it. Usually from what I've seen all the time it was course the supposive best fleets...which I'm not surprised. I've seen this trend in many MMO's for over course of 15 years so I speak from experience when I witness the pattern from guilds, etc. Hopefully there will be some sort of strict policing in terms of exploiting soon cause it's still out of hand.

But back to the point with skills in general, alot of work needs to be done. I'm no game developer but I know when something is not right....and many things are certainly not correct. Why else is everyone refusing to play with 1 hour plus queue's? If this doesn't explain the problem right now....NOTHING will.

That is pretty much how I feel about all this...