View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-11-2011, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarrax View Post
If I just said this was being done, you would have less to do, and there is no way currently for you to have your away team actually do things in the Foundry, so you have to do them yourself. I thought that by adding in Cardassian requirements rather than just going over with the standard cure-all hypo made more sense. Having to make adjustments on the fly for the anomalies interference added to the mission in my opinion.
And this is just the kind of feedback you have to take with a grain of salt, because while one person like PF may say "Im the Captain, why should I dirty my hands", someone else would enjoy it. You should also remember that a very small minority of the playerbase actually use the forums, so what one person says here about your mission isnt going to matter to the vast majority of the playerbase and people who will eventually play your mission.

Some people also seem to think being overly critical and picking things apart in minute detail makes you a good reviewer, but it doesnt. Being able to provide constructive criticism that an author can actually apply while also showing them respect for taking the time to make content for other people to enjoy makes you a good reviewer.