View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 22 So I posted my attempt.
05-16-2011, 08:50 AM
Just posted my city mission for Nagus' contest, in it I put some...err... interpersonal skills (i.e. you can flirt)

In a bar scene you can dance with either a guy or gal Orion for information. You can also (if you choose to) flirt with the Orion of your choice

If you do flirt, then in the end of the mission they re-appear and open an optional confrontation/side mission for you, tell you how much they are going to miss you and present you with a gift. It ends in a final twist.

Of coarse... if you do not flirt, you never will now what your missing. It probably took 30+ detail items to pull off... which when your building a city can make it tough.

If you want to try it, I'd be interested in opinions. Please note the following:

(1) The mission is not finished, but is fully playable. Space is just an empty shell to get you to the planet at this time.

(2) There probably is still some typos and maybe trigger issues. If you find any, let me know. I ask that you don't slam the ratings until I am finished.

Name : The Sins of Her Fathers only Son.
level : 31+
Project ID: ST-HMVYBNM2T

You are called upon to retrieve Admiral Turock from the recently discovered Cardassian colony on Tazoria II. The Admiral was in the early stages of negotiating a possible peace with the Cardassian Proctor Travor Krell of the region. The Admiral has signaled that negotiations are going well and nearing completion.

Proceed to Tazoria II located in the Beta Ursae Sector Block in the Badlands.

This mission allows you to take multiple [Diplomatic] paths that will avoid conflicts and allow you to solve the situations... if you are careful.

You may choose [Tactical] paths and be assured of conflict.

Thanks,