View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-17-2011, 02:35 AM
Heya Sirius39,

I think the 12th fleet has a lot of what you're looking for. We're a casual friendly fleet who puts real life before the game. Formality has been done away with ages ago and is really looked down upon. I'm one of the highest ranking members in my fleet, but I feel very uncomfortable whe people address me by rank and I always stress them to just call me by my char name instead.

Our fleet has several divisions, each with a different focus. My own division happens to focus on RPing, but like the rest of the fleet this is casual. We have an active community though and we're working up to organising 1 event per week, however, attendance for that is optional.
Another division of ours focusses on PvPing and yet another on STF's. You don't need to be in a certain division to join in on the fun stuff, but I believe the PvP and STF teams did make the use of teamspeak mandatory.

Though it may have worked out for you without using it our teams don't want to run without. I hope this isn't a breaking point for you, since we have a lot of other things to offer too. Perhaps with the coming arrival of the in-game voice chat in season 4 your problems will still be resolved when it comes to bandwidth issues?

TS in general isn't mandatory to use though.

I hope you'll give the link a shot and see if we're really something for you or not. If not then I want to wish you the best of luck with finding a fleet that suits your needs. ^_^