View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-24-2011, 12:26 AM
I heard recently on STOKed Al Rivera discuss touching up old assets, and how the Cardassians and Jem'Hadar would get more polish in the DS9 series, and later revamping the Borg.
http://www.jupiterbroadcasting.com/8...ing-stoked-82/ Around 23:30-ish

A lot of work has gone into adding playability to the KDF, through content (Featured Episodes, Foundry) ships, and some of the costume and ship options. But UFP still has twice as many playable races to choose from, and a ton more costumes and customization options for both captains and ships.

I'd like to see the KDF as a faction get a "re-master" of sorts, centered around a KDF-Exclusive Featured Episode. Maybe sometime after we see a Revamp to Qo'nos?
I really like the costume options made exclusive to the Nausicaans and Orions, and Can't wait to see more Gorn options! Next up, maybe add some exclusives for Letheans? But players would appreciate an update to the non-race exclusive costume options as well.

And the same goes for ships, the new ships are really out there but at the same time totally Klingon. I really appreciate the aesthetics and direction the team is taking ships in, I'd love to see what they come up with in the way of more Templates or bridges.