View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 1 What happened to....
05-27-2011, 04:14 AM
Before Q's visit to ESD during the 1st year anniversary, there was a race that cryptic created for the game placed as a vendor near the tailor. As far as I can remember, this was the only place you could see a member of this race.

My question(s) is what happened to this race? Not only could we not get one as a boff, (hope this comes true in the DOFF system), but there was no information on this race at all. In addition, I have not found this race anywhere in game since the anniversary.

I hope this race will be re-input into the game with more background on them. How about a few missions where we learn a little about this race, their history, etc.? This seems like a great idea just lying by the wayside. Iím sure that the writing team could come up with a featured episode series that delve into this race. Please devs revisit this.

Any and all help is appreciated.
G

edit: not able to upload the picture, for those of you who have pc gamer issue 192, (oct. 2009 - star trek cover(s), it is the race pictured under the character generator info) will try to upload picture later.