View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-27-2011, 05:54 PM
Wishstone, I appreciate your response, however I think I was misunderstood. I wasn't implying that someone sat in a chair with a cat (insert color of choice, I myself prefer tortoiseshell cats ) deciding how to annoy people. I was just wondering if anyone on your end considered that some players have purchased everything in the c-store and would be unable to get the offer for the holiday weekend. It's a bummer is all, and I would like to also mention that if there were something else I could purchase to get the pet I would, even though technically shouldn't have to since I have bought everything except services...its not about getting something for nothing with me

Also, I realize that it is just a pet that flys around behind me, and if you see me in game, in sector space, you will see a Class F, Danube Runabout, Delta Flyer, and Perigrine Fighter on my six. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I am a Star Trek collector, and STO is an extension of that. With that said, yes I do like the pets and all the other goodies via the c-store. Also, since I live in the great lakes area, there are no Del Taco's, never had an opportunity to get one back at launch otherwise I would have.