View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 38
05-29-2011, 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bran_Mak_Morrn View Post
CHC officially claimed Otha for the KDF August 5, 2010. It's not a bug, the map is working as intended.
Im not sure why you have to point out again that you claimed a zone were your opponents can't even enter, i thought that was already hilarious enough the first time.

The bug I described is that fed players can't get into the LG instance at all, its like this since they added the levels actually.

Instance kling BG & fed RA + VA
Instance kling LG - no feds

Just took a screeny to confirm that the bug is still around here :
http://i55.tinypic.com/2rm8aac.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bran_Mak_Morrn View Post
I agree, it's really lame how all the op or really cool ground pvp items come from pve missions-Ophidian Staff, Cryo Grenades, etc. They follow suit for space.
While i agree with you that PvP needs rewards again that make people play it, it doesn't bother me that much where those items came from. The issue is rather that they don't seem to think about PvP consequences while adding those shiny new things.. the proton gun was a one-shot killer before it got a balancing patch, the cryo nades were a stackable hold before they got a patch.. same pattern can be seen in space with the tractor mines and now the harg'peng torpedos.