View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-01-2011, 12:33 AM
I think KvF should be the true pvp matches for reward, so the Klingon faction doesn't suffer. FvF should just work as training missions.

With that said, I do not want to be forced to boring teaming with the same people over and over, I want to have the thrill of unexpected team composition and the need to adjust to the situation at hand. Its really not hard concept to grasp and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

I don' like beeing forced to something, and i do not like force something upon others. While people like Beagles play only for win (at any cost), the concept of just playing for "fun" eludes them, as in their view the only fun is in winning.

But I would paraphrase budhistic? view...the destination is not important, but the journey...for many of us, the actual pvp game is more important then the outcome.

Hence the most logical thing to do, is to please everyone:

FvF (training missions = no reward)
FvK (pvp rewards; and only for winning)

Solo (Random) queues (only individuals can queue)
Team queues (both teams and individuals can queue;maybe higher reward than from solo queue)

That should filter out afkers, as without their automatic reward they wont bother. People who like to fight with friends will play against other teams as well. And solo players will be thrown in random matches.

Really, I don't see the issue here ? Except from those, who play in teams and queue against PuGs to boost their e-peen, but lack the balls to fight equally prepared opponent.