View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 34
06-07-2011, 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCO
there a total of 10 aux craft 3/10 belong to Klingons while 7/10 belong to the federation. All but one has been release this year. Way after the horrible short changed Klingon where launched. That means 6 where add to the Klingons 3.
So, 3/10ths of the effort in regards to Aux-10 craft went into the Klingon Faction, not 1/8th.

Quote:
And the shoulder we got was the an vet reward we got earlier. So it was not new. All they did was add some fur to it. I hardly count that as new.
Okay, so lets remove it from the tally, I believe that means that instead of receiving 2/5ths of the new costume pieces, Klingons received 1/4th. Still a larger fraction than 1/8th.

Quote:
Maybe you should understand the FEDERATION THOSE NOT ANYMORE STUFF. THEY HAVE ENOUGH. IT time the developers but some focus into the Klingons. THEY have pretty much ignore them to date.
I assume you meant that the Federation does not need more stuff, and you're wrong. Even on the Federation side of the game there's just not enough content to keep things fresh and new month after month. I know, I know, there's something like 3 Federation missions for every 1 Klingon mission and each different uniform piece on the Fed side can be used by every Fed character, where as Klingon uniforms are far less homogenized and the bulk of our options are race specific but that doesn't really matter.

Here's the important thing. So long as Cryptic needs to add new content to the Federation side to maintain their player base, and they will need to do that for awhile, you're going to keep seeing the Federation receive between 3/4's and 7/8ths of the Developers attention. Now you can continue to curse the inherent unfairness of being an underserved minority, or you can engage in discussions on how the situation can be rectified within the confines of the problems we already face.

Quote:
The only discussion worth having is. Those it make sense to keep a monster play faction in game that you only get when you make a lt6 character on the only faction in the game.

This has been the case for over 500 days. It simple the federation show get nothing that unique for the klingons till the Klingons a full faction with options in ship, outfit and have enough mission so that you do not have to repeat mission over and over to level.

Then and only then should there be any discussion of federation getting unique Klingon items.

Other wise just shut down the miserableness excuse of faction called Klingons.
Your proposal is unreasonable, wholly unfeasible for the overall health of the MMO and so not likely to be taken seriously for the reasons I have outlined above. I'd like to see our 'miserable excuse for a faction' get better, not disappear entirely.