View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 37
06-07-2011, 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermbot View Post
So, 3/10ths of the effort in regards to Aux-10 craft went into the Klingon Faction, not 1/8th.

Okay, so lets remove it from the tally, I believe that means that instead of receiving 2/5ths of the new costume pieces, Klingons received 1/4th. Still a larger fraction than 1/8th.

I assume you meant that the Federation does not need more stuff, and you're wrong. Even on the Federation side of the game there's just not enough content to keep things fresh and new month after month. I know, I know, there's something like 3 Federation missions for every 1 Klingon mission and each different uniform piece on the Fed side can be used by every Fed character, where as Klingon uniforms are far less homogenized and the bulk of our options are race specific but that doesn't really matter.

Here's the important thing. So long as Cryptic needs to add new content to the Federation side to maintain their player base, and they will need to do that for awhile, you're going to keep seeing the Federation receive between 3/4's and 7/8ths of the Developers attention. Now you can continue to curse the inherent unfairness of being an underserved minority, or you can engage in discussions on how the situation can be rectified within the confines of the problems we already face.

Your proposal is unreasonable, wholly unfeasible for the overall health of the MMO and so not likely to be taken seriously for the reasons I have outlined above. I'd like to see our 'miserable excuse for a faction' get better, not disappear entirely.
Sorry but federation got 16 total new outfits compare to One the klingon got. That 1/18 total new stuff. or if you want to count the tribble fur 2/17 the total new stuff.

Federation got 2 jackets and one belt as reward Plus 5 Pants and 5 jackets and a belt. That total 13 so far If they are 500 day vet and get the C-store they got another 5 jackets. Bring the total to 18.

Last I check 1/18 is way less then 1/8. My one 1/8 was in reference to total klingon content. Uniforms, missions, ships the works. Is 100% accurate No I have not sat down and count it all. Not planing on it.

Having a faction that is pretty much unlockable monster play with little content when we promised 2 full PVE faction by the developer when the game was first announce. Is also not good for the game. That been the case for over 500 days.

So i guess you ok with keep the klingons as a second rate monster play faction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcAn3nhf97Y#t=01m48s

I am just saying it been 500 days since launch. This has yet to happen. It time some major focus is made on making something that was stated 3 years ago happen. Or remove the faction.