View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-09-2011, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenMirror
This is fun and all, but last time i checked, Feds always loose.
Seems we have different experience then. While I'm not playing as much as I used to, it's been months since I've been on a loosing fed arena PuG. Premades are as tough as ever, and the klingon fleets field some great ones, but I haven't run into one in a long time. Luck of the draw perhaps, but are there as many out there as there used to be? Or are they just not showing up as much because of FAW, underpowered BoPs and hobbled carriers that have to deal with reman fighter spam?

Feds lose more often in cap and hold, because the victory conditions favour cloaked ships, and many fed PuG players seem to assume the loss and just concentrate on killing things. But even there I find that feds do better than they have in a long time (for many of the reasons I've already expressed).

Still, the bottom line is that I want to go back to winning as often in my BoPs as I do in my fed ships. However they choose to kick up the lethality or survivability of the BoP it should be a high priority, because BoPs (and carriers) are what make klingons a unique experience.