Fore:
-2x Beam Arrays
-1x Dual Beam Bank
Aft:
-2x Beam Arrays
-1x Chroniton Mine Launcher

General Strategy
Power: 75/50/25/50

This is a different one from the typical ship strategy that you see; the idea is that you use your ship to literally take an opposing healer out of play. Once you are in the fray with your team, target the opposing healer, then use EPtE in combination with Evasive Maneuvers for a speed boost and hit TBR as you're rushing at the target and you'll push them away from the team as you head out (you could also use a battery-EM combo for a high-speed sprint but the timing may be too difficult).

Once pushed out of the way, it doesn't matter if you kill the healer as long as you keep them from getting back to their team to heal, and since you have a solid tank they won't be able to kill you. Utilize VM to disable his Subsystems (along with Subsystem Targeting), Chroniton mines to slow them down, and hold PSW for their attempts to use EM to get back to the group.

Difficult and borderline suicidal (at least it was in the BoP :p), but knocking out a team's main healer can be crippling....

Nebula
Tac:
-Lt.
---Fire at Will
---Attack Pattern Delta

Eng:
-Lt. Cmdr
---EPtE 1
---AuxSIF 1
---Eject Warp Plasma 1
-Universal Lt assigned Eng
---Eng Team 1
---EPtS 2

Sci:
-Cmdr
---Sci Team 1
---Hazard Emitter 2
---PSW 1
---TBR 3
-Ensign
---TSS 1

Weapons
-Same as the DSSV

General Strategy
Similar idea, just with a different tank and abilities.

Group Builds Final Thoughts:
In general some of these builds might not seem as fun as the others, while other might just seem outright crazy; but in the end that's the beauty of Science . Do some experimentation and you'll probably think of things that I didn't.

Build-Set: D'kyr
Since the D'kyr-class Science Vessel wasn't released until several months after the creation of this post, it obviously wasn't included. Due to the size of the other 3 posts, this is the only place left to add builds/information for the D'kyr, the exception being the healer build in the first post, and unfortunately that means that if Cryptic releases another Sci-ship type for the Federation that I'll need to create an entirely new thread to include that one.

Anyway, the D'Kyr is similar to the Nebula in terms of BO layout, with the primary difference being that there is no Universal Lt-station on the D'kyr, it is instead locked into the Science slot. The trade off is that the D'Kyr has a support ship that can assist you in various ways for your team.

With that said, here are a couple of builds to help you get started with your D'Kyr, but because all of the Nebula builds listed previously can be adapted for the D'Kyr, I will not rehash older builds, these are more unique to the D'Kyr (and could be reversed for the Nebula if needed).

Build One: "Lockdown"
Tac:
-Lt.
---Beam Overload 1
---High-Yield 2

Eng:
-Lt. Cmdr.
---EPtS 1
---AuxSIF 1
---Eject Warp Plasma 1
-(Alternate)
---Eng Team 1
---EPtS 2
---Eject Warp Plasma 1

Sci:
-Cmdr.
---Sci Team 1
---TSS 2
---PSW 1
---Gravity Well 3
-Lt.
---Tractor Beam 1
---HE 2
-Ensign
---Jam Sensors 1

Weapons:
Fore:
-2x DBB
-1x Torp Launcher
Aft:
-2x Beam Arrays
-1x Mine Launcher (Chroniton, Tricobalt, or Tractor)

General Strategy:
Power: 75/50/25/50

Basically the idea is to keep your enemy from getting away or being able to control the fight by any means, mainly by keeping yourself out of their primary arc and making it difficult for them to escape.

Ideally the general strategy would be to open up with GW 3 to grab your target(s), follow that up with EWP when the gravity well has nearly expired, and tractor beam when they're free of that. Keep your shockwave in reserve for when they're about to escape or for emergencies, and use your Jam sensors if they're about to unload on you as it can buy you a second or two at the very least. Your mine choice also plays a role as it is really the telling factor for this build being solo or group oriented (tricobalt for solo, chroniton for group, etc) as there is a difference in damage output.

From there you wear them down; SNB their heavy defenses or major damage buffs, utilize target subsystems if you wish, and just keep on pounding them. It takes a fair bit of timing but this can frustrated the hell out of your opponents.

Build Two: "Sapper"
Tac:
-Lt.
---High Yield Torpedo 1
---Beam Overload 2

Eng:
-Lt. Cmdr.
---EPtS 1
---AuxSIF 1
---Aceton Field 1
-(alternate)
---EPtS 1
---Eng Team 2
---Aceton Field 1

Sci:
-Cmdr.
---Sci Team 1
---HE 2
---Tachyon Beam 3
---CPB 3
-Lt.
---TSS 1
---Tractor Beam Repulsors 1
-Ensign
---Jam Sensors 1

Weapons:
Fore:
-2x Photon Torpedo Launchers
-1x Beam Array
Aft:
-2x Beam Arrays
-1x Mine Launcher (while you'd get the most benefit from photons, anything will do here, even a tricobalt launcher)

General Strategy:
Power Settings: 70/50/25/55

As you might have noticed, this build is a bit heavier in kinetics, this is not some secret requirement to success but rather another method of play.

The idea behind this build is generally to engage your target at range and not get into a dog-fight with them. Of course then you might wonder why I have Charged Particle Burst in there since it is a short-mid ranged ability; my reasoning is that your enemies will inevitably get in close and you need to make that time count before you push them off with Tractor Beam Repulsors.

As a backup defensive measure you also have jam sensors to buy you some time, and Aceton Field to reduce their damage output. All the while you're using the high refire rate of photons in combination with the shield stripping of tachyon beam; use your beam carefully and you'll find this build an interesting one to deploy.

D'Kyr Final Thoughts:
While similar to the Nebula, the D'kyr is an interesting beast in it's own right, and there really isn't anything bad to be said about it. All in all though, it is a very capable ship and worth a shot if you own it.

Conclusion
In conclusion, the science ship has an incredible number of uses and potential roles to fill. They can kill their enemies and support their allies at the same time; they can strip a target's shields while being an enormous pain to knock out of the fight.

As I said in the introduction, the builds that I put here are examples, it's up to yall to create new possibilities are great, and the experimentation to find new ways to busting heads is just part of the fun.

Good hunting my fellow Sci captains, I hope you've found this guide useful.