View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 31
06-09-2011, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeyan
Just a heads up before I look over your build HMJB, consoles no longer stack as of the last patch. No more stacking EPS to feed beams.

Edit: Okay, now that I took a quick glance...

I would move those Engine Performance points into Shield Performance instead, seeing as you have no engine abilities and performance is the one power stat that helps even at higher power levels.

Obviously Photonic Theory isn't helping you at all there, but as you said you just picked at random to fill in points. Unless one of the T5 science abilities jumps out at you as something you really want to use, I'd move those skill points into some combination of your T5 ship captain skill and the other performance skills.

Edit2: Well all that still applies to the new build you posted, but one more thing with the new one... You're using Tachyon Beam III and 0 in Deflector Dish?
Does the Guide say Efficienty racial + warp core training + starship engine + engine performance 7 gets the highest bonus if set at 25? I probably read that wrong :x

Anyways I am gonna put this on hold for awhile till I actually hit admiral and experienced all the skills the class got to offer so I can make better judgments regarding the last 2 tiers...but the first 2 tiers is pretty much solid in my eyes I think...

Thanks for the input folks

Edit.....

Quote:
Edit2: Well all that still applies to the new build you posted, but one more thing with the new one... You're using Tachyon Beam III and 0 in Deflector Dish?
well I do have the 2nd and 4th tier maxed for Deflector Dish

Edit again ..........

OMG I see it now, screw it, back to the drawing board! Ill work it out later.