View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 38
06-09-2011, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiala View Post
Unlocking it only lets you teach your bridge officers. You need a better kit if you want to use III yourself.

I'm not a big fan of Transfer Shield Strength, especially since you have all 3 shield heal other skills. With your aux that low, your heals won't be that great. Your Extend Shield isn't that hot too. I suppose I'm just confused why you're gonna run a full DPS build but have so many heals.

Spreading your officer abilities along all the science paths is causing you to max all your points there at the detriment of other departments of your ship. If you feel this is how you'd like to play, then please disregard my comments, but being more focused would help your performance.
You seem to know alot about the game.. Do you suggest an all out heal build for team play as a science officer? or a dps/balance build? Ive played healers since EQ 1 came out.. And love the style of a healer from EQ to EQ2 to DDO to WOW to Vanguard.. Healers are what I enjoy.. straight healing, mastering the mechanics of healing.. I am trying depserately to figure out how to accomplish that in this setting.. Star trek has always had a better story than those games mentioned above and its awesome being a part of it.