View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-11-2011, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remianen View Post
If there are any authors working on non-combat diplomacy/solo RP missions, I'm willing to offer in-depth, concrete feedback to help fine tune your story. I only have one requirement. It has to be non-combat (that means no combat at all. See Starfleet Experimentation by Bazag and We Will Not Wander More by TheCentipede for examples of really high quality non-combat but not exploitive missions). I've seen some excellent diplomacy missions with combat (The Spirits of Ramok Nor by alimac30 comes to mind as does Sorti Rising by Commodore_Stipe) but that's not what I'm looking for. Personally, I'd like to see more missions that replace combat with puzzles and attention requirements (You did read all the text, didn't you? Click through = FAIL) so to that end, I'd like to help 'make it so', to coin a phrase. :p

Just post the details here or PM me and I'll get crackin'.
I've been very slowly working on my diplomacy mission for a few months, and I'm on act 3 now. I have the sets almost built, and the last phase will be the dialogue and puzzles.

I'd love some feedback on it, when it's published, maybe in a few weeks or so. Thanks for the offer.