View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-13-2011, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
I thought the idea wasn't to "call out" other fleets but make suggestions on who should be white listed lol.

My only other concern though is those skills (some not all) were banned with ship limitations in mind as well.
Well Scramble 1 and 2 are ok, but scamble 3 is bugged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
I do like the nobility of the idea but in all seriousness I don't think its practical to expect every member in every fleet at all times to not use any of these skills for any reason in a non- pre determined fasion.
I think it is that simple, it's a single mail to all fleet members, don't use broken skills in PVP.

If you want any kind of respect from the community, and this is not aimed at anyone in particular, just say no to exploiting broken mechanics. If your fleet members want to use broken skills and that in turn gives your fleet a bad name then maybe its time for them to move (or kicked) in to a different fleet.

I don't understand the mentality of keeping those players around when all they are doing is attracting the wrong kind of attention for your fleet.

Some fleets won't care about playing clean, and that's ok, we have fun banter with such fleets. But, we're NOT naming and shaming here, and anyone that tries to do so, will have their post reported, we really don't want this to turn into a flame war.

We just want a list of honest fleets willing to keep the game clean.