View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-21-2011, 03:29 AM
this is a post i made for someone wanting the ultimate tank build a wile ago, its star cruiser related

"trade some emblems for enough marks to get MK X covariant Capx3 shields, or the aegis set. 8 beams will keep your weapons energy at around 0 if you arenít running high levels of weapons power, which im guessing youíre not. Arm all the gimmick crap items like the breen mine torp, tractor mines, hargh pangs, and cronoton mines. energy weapons wonít do you much good with no weapons energy.

for engineering consoles get 1 +35 to shield cap console (you can only use 1!!!) use 1 neutronium armor (armor values have big diminishing returns, so more than 1 is a waist) and 2 SIF consoles, they buff your engineering team.

Your engineering powers should have 1 copy of Reverse shield polarity, and RSP III is sorta cheap on the exchange right now. Much cheaper than aux to struc III, and those are the only self healing/defence skills at commander so get one of them.

your LTCOM powers should be 1 copy of Engenering team III, buffed by the 2 SIF consoles should do like 12000 hull healing. The other should be aux to struc II, a very good heal every 15 seconds, especially with high aux.

your LT skills should be 2 copies of EPtS II, and your ENS skills should be 2 copies of EPtA I. you can chain 2 sets of EPt skills for 100% uptime on both if timed right.

Science consoles should be a mix of Halon and Induction Stabilizers . Science powers should be 1 transfer shield strength, 1 hazard emitter, and the LT skill should be feedback pulse, that can deter people shooting at you. Or a science team 2 instead of that for a good shield heal and debuff remover.

Tactical consoles should be the borg console and the defense turret if you have it. If not, anything else will do, doesnít matter youíre never going to deal much damage. Tactical powers should be tactical team to help distribute shields and attack pattern delta to debuff your attackers.

there, your invincible. have fun?"