View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 12 Welcome to STO Ant/Aally
06-21-2011, 03:58 AM
Picking up on one thing you said... "im not someone that bounces guild to guild, i want to find a good 'un and stick to it." - I hope you take the time to look at some of the fine Fleets that have posted responses to your call in this thread, we can vouch for many of them. We too prefer to avoid jumping from fleet to fleet, looking for the right fit. So we and many of these other fleets post extensive information on our recruiting threads here in Starbase One, and on our own Fleet Forums. I encourage you to check them out, so that you can make an informed choice.

If logic and intellect drive your gameplay, and friendly, casual, and light RP reflect your communication style, then please give the VKF a look-see. Read a few posts here at our recruiting thread, and if they spur you to look deeper, head over to
The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet and learn more about how the VKF operates.

None of us want a new member who will leave after a few days or weeks or months - we are looking for long-term friends to enjoy STO with, together. So please take your time, and make a wise choice - many of the long-established Fleets in STO are so because we listen and respond to our members' needs - compare your needs with ours and see if logic brings you to the VKF. Live Long and Prosper!