View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 1088
06-22-2011, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Any time, man. I'm glad you like them.
BTW, the A05 variant has become my Standard crafting outfit. If you see me at Memory Alpha, that's what I'll be wearing.
The Jupiter 5 Project Leader Variant is what I have my crafter character wearing--the only time she doesn't wear it is when she's on a mission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
I sent up a Ticket about it in-game. It would help if others did the same. That's about the best you can do. PMs don't work and posts about costumes in the Feedback forums don't generally get a lot of attention.

I've been trying to get some attention for the Orion Harnesses (can't be worn with Bare Chest any more and look incredibly clippy and stupid with Armor) and the WoK belt (flimsy and cheap looking) too. I might post another thread there soon anyway. The Jupiter Vet belt will be included.
Another thing you can do is wait for the Ask Cryptic Question Submission Thread, and then list the issues you want to address and ask if there are plans to fix them. For example, I'm going to ask for more costume pieces in the Foundry Editor, Hargh'Peng Torpedoes for Klingons, Shuttle Interiors, and the introduction of Katanas into the game.