View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-22-2011, 01:55 PM
I am pretty certain Empok Nor won't be handed over to the Klingons.

1. reason: Stahl has stated that adding Romulans and Cardassians are long-term goals. While this station might be in True Way hands - or in time other hostile hands - I believe it might be reserved for the Cardassian faction or missions given to the Cardassian faction if or when they arrive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Long Term
Designs and features being considered for updates further in the future

More Remastered Episodes
More Fleet Actions
More PVP Maps
Improved Social Planets with social gameplay
More Minigames
More parts for AlienGen
Additional Playable Factions (Romulan, Cardassian...)
New Foundry Features
2. reason: It is highly unlikely the Klingon Empire would be able to snatch it away that far into hostile space. Not only would they have to pass by the Federation fleets and to some degree Federation space, they would have to have the manpower to conquer it from a probably well-fortified enemy, the example being True way.. Not to mention Mirror Universe opposition and the Cardassian military which also exists. If I remember correctly one mission states that the True Way is still outnumbered and out-powered by the Cardassian navy under the control of the Deteppa council (If I remember the dialogue it states the True Way to be about 1/4 the size of the loyal Cardassian fleet). Sadly I can't remember exactly which mission... Would be much obliged if someone found it.

I very much doubt we get stations deep into enemy territories. And even if we did, they would have to be hidden, so as not to be overwhelmed. Say in a Nebula somewhere or something..