View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-24-2011, 02:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiiliitiila
I understand completely, MANY people don't like the Jupiter... However, we've already been told it may be coming out in late 2011 so instead of focusing on all the other ships they "should" make, we're focusing on the Jupiter because we like it and they are going to make it.

It's taken a lot of work to get the Devs to notice that the Jupiter is a wanted ship and even more time to get them to consider it as a potential player ship. We've all worked hard on the Jupiter Forums and on Ask Cryptic, so it's safe to say we've earned it :^D.

Quiiliitiila

P.S. That is not to say others have not been working hard to get other things into the game, it takes a bit of luck as well. Nor is it to say that the Jupiter is the most important thing to put into the game, it is for me, but not for all.
I understand both sides. I think the Jupiter as we know it is ugly... BUT not completely.
I like the Mainhull but what I just can't stand is the way the Engines are connected to it. I mean look at elegant designs like the Sovereign, Avenger, or even the Heavy Cruisers! They all look...complete. The Jupiter looks like it is still under construction. That is at least how it looks to me. It can be an awsome ship if the part with the engines is a bit redesignd. Maybe give it one or two additional skins like the other Ships have to customize it a bit more and I'm happy with it.
Don't get me wrong, it is a Warship and doesn't have to be very elegant but the Sovereign is a beauty, too. And it kicks ***!