View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 1094
06-24-2011, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Thanks! Glad you like them.
I do indeed. Your creativity with these uniforms never fails to impress me.

Quote:
And that's a good question. It's hard to answer because really, I love them all. Yes, even the oddly pajama-like TMP uniforms. I suppose I would have to say that my all time favorites would be the TOS uniforms. They're so simple and yet so striking. It's hard to top that. But I can't dismiss the wonderful utility of the Enterprise uniforms either. So, they would have to be my runner-up.

Like you, I love all the uniforms too...but if I really had to say which out of them all was my favourite then it would have to be TWoK uniforms. I think they're great and I like the fact that there's so many variations like bomber jackets, away team coats, combat jumpsuits, waistcoats (or vests as I believe they're known in the US). I also like that this era of Starfleet Uniforms actually gave some distinction for the non-commissioned officers by giving them their own rank insignia. The only thing I found disappointing was that there was never any time for there to be a dress uniform on screen for TWoK uniforms but if it had looked anything like the one that was seen in a couple of DC Star Trek comics I think they'd have done the trick on screen too.

Staying with TWoK uniforms and the variations...I sincerely hope the devs release a WoK uniform pack allowing some of the variations I mentioned, plus the ability to change the rank insignia, and, of course, a brand new belt too.

In joint second place for me would have to be the DS9/VOY uniforms and the First Contact/DS9 uniforms. Reason? Errr...they're primarily black and officers like Jadzia, Ezri, and B'Elanna wear it really well.