Wrapper Mission Credit Awarded for Bench Warming!
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
06-24-2011, 12:24 PM
Originally Posted by
I'm open minded about it, but with some slight modification...
1. You sit in queue for 45 minutes of game time.
2. The timer pops without filling the queue, you immediately get a dialog box prompting you to accept the match.
3. Everyone who does not accept within 3 minutes or who declines the match gets nada
4. Everyone who accepts the match within 3 minutes "autocompletes" it and gets full credit as if they had actually played the match.
5. The "winners" can now brag about the reward they got for sitting in the PvP queue and encourage more people to do the same; eventually that queue is going to get full and a real match starts.
Well, I do like the idea of forcing people to present readiness to start a match before they get the free credit, I'd be afraid that by connecting it to the match start dialogue they might actually get taken out of queue and lose their spot in line, so to speak.
If it can be coded around so it keeps them in queue but makes them accept the 'start' of a match then I'd be all for your addition.