View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-24-2011, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Alistair
I understand both sides. I think the Jupiter as we know it is ugly... BUT not completely.
I like the Mainhull but what I just can't stand is the way the Engines are connected to it. I mean look at elegant designs like the Sovereign, Avenger, or even the Heavy Cruisers! They all look...complete. The Jupiter looks like it is still under construction. That is at least how it looks to me. It can be an awsome ship if the part with the engines is a bit redesignd. Maybe give it one or two additional skins like the other Ships have to customize it a bit more and I'm happy with it.
Don't get me wrong, it is a Warship and doesn't have to be very elegant but the Sovereign is a beauty, too. And it kicks ***!
I agree with you on this, the nacelles and connecting pylons need work... I think that if they were bulkier and closer to the hull, it would look nicer.

Also, I feel that if the ship is put into the game it would be a retrofit to explain any changes made, so changes to the design should be expected as well.

-Quiiliitiila