View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-29-2011, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawk1984 View Post
I am sorry about the title, I always have a hard time trying to think of a good one that will catch the readers eye, so I thought that if I was a little creative on this one it would get some responses. Make readers say 'Ok, what's this guy complaining about?'

And I kind of figured that this might have been brought up before in the forums, but was unable to actually do a forum search because the search option doesn't appear to be working. Guess Cryptic is to busy making the Horta Variants that will be in the C-store soon to worry about fixing the forum search function.

Sorry if I'm complaining, and don't get me wrong, Cryptic has done some great stuff with STO. The Foundry is great, the changes coming to the ground combat is freaking' awesome, and the addition of Directx 11 capabilities puts the graphics to the game over the top! But I feel that if Cryptic would spend a little more time fixing the little things like this, and the other things that I have mentioned in the other threads, I think that would go a long way to making the game more enjoyable.

And like you said FirstAngelus, it wouldn't take that long to do.

Another option, if Cryptic doesn't want to take the time to fix the little stuff, open the UI up for modding, let us fix the little things.

Thanks for letting me blow a little steam.
As I said I didnt mean it that serious....

But basicly that is an issue I dont get about Cryptic: They do nice new missions, a great ground revamp ect..

But some MAJOR and BASIC issues simply are ignored, like the Hotbar wich simply sucks or that awfull skill tree. That are the realy basics that do not work and should get attention before anything else. Especially new shiny fed-uniforms...