View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
Fixed it.

But really, Season 4 IS soon, I can't wait for you all to play it! Sooo many improvements. (And s more coming post Season 4... lots of fun on the horizon!)
I can't wait until it (Season 4) hits Holodeck! I find myself not really wanting to play on the live server, simply because of all the improvements on Tribble atm, heh.

Not sure if you can answer this, but are the Cadet uniforms (and, hopefully, the Academies) coming soon?

I saw file names for the Cadet Uniforms and Academies (along with bank & inventory slots for the C-Store) in the last couple of Tribble updates (really, the only benefit of my slow-[synonym for donkey] DSL connection; while I'm doing updates, I can read what file names are coming, thanks to it taking me longer than others to download them, lol.), so I'm hoping they're coming out soon.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to all the season 4 stuff (and I'm *so* glad you guys are fixing the male ENT MU Fleet Emblem bug!), and I look forward to all the upcoming shininess!

edit: Never mind on the Cadet question, heh. I just saw the updated calendar, and they're on it. Keep up the great work, Cryptics!