Feedback & Analysis
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
07-01-2011, 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by
1. What ship(s) did you fly as you ranked up? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?
I flew the science vessels as I ranked my 2 Fed characters up. I also used them mainly for solo (and a little group) PvE as I ranked my 2 VAs up. I haven't leveled up my Klingon character yet, however.
2. What ship(s) do you fly at cap? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?
I fly the Long Range Science Vessel Retrofit on both my characters (solo/group PvE). I've also used it for some PvP, and I have used my MVAM Escort and D'Kyr vessels.
3. Which ship(s) do you think are currently overpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?
I don't PvP enough to comment on that aspect (although, I'm sure others will, lol), and I don't really see any overpowered ships when I do solo/group PvE, to be honest. I've always felt that the science vessels have been a bit overpowered since closed beta (although, they've been toned down enough to make them not as powerful; I remember taking down Borg cubes in about 25-30 seconds and thinking, 'this is silly' lol), but I can't honestly say any ship is overpowered, PvE-wise.
4. Which ship(s) do you think are currently underpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?
Again, same as above, really. I'm sure others will give much better feedback.
5. What feature of your favorite ships do you like the most? As in, console configurations, station configurations, aesthetics, special abilities, etc.?
My favorite feature of the Intrepid-R is the aesthetics, followed by the station configurations a close second. I'm a
Voyager fan, so I love the Intrepid design. However, the officer stations are really nice (I like crowd control/engagement dictation, so I love the officer stations on the Intrepid-R), and I hardly ever use the special ability (but it is a pretty cool one!).