Feedback & Analysis
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
07-01-2011, 06:20 PM
1. What ship(s) did you fly as you ranked up? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?
2. What ship(s) do you fly at cap? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?
3. Which ship(s) do you think are currently overpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?
4. Which ship(s) do you think are currently underpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?
5. What feature of your favorite ships do you like the most? As in, console configurations, station configurations, aesthetics, special abilities, etc.?
For my main Tac VA:
1. Solo PVE: Sweet sweet TOS connie (I loved that ship
), escort (even though it was ugly), Akira!, Defiant, Fleet Escort.
2 Solo PVE: I live in my Defiant Refit. (it seems a bit flimsy in anything but normal, but I love it all the same) ( I do pvp from time to time but the escort nerf combined with cruiser invulnrability have turned me off)
for my sci officer:
1. I used the science ships all the way up, except at t3, those bubble fronts on the sci ships *gag* *gags more* *gags EVEN more* And the t3 standard cruisers YUCK, (this was before Nebulas) I used an excel. Also disliked the look of the RA sci ships so used fleet escort.
2. I use a defiant refit on her too, I've tried the intrepid refit, but...as I've stated further on, so slow at killing stuff in PVE.
3. Cruisers are overpowered, at least in PVP, far to easy for someone to keep them up.
4. I was just going to leave this at escorts but then I started thinking about the science ships. They kill things so slow in pve solo. It's like start a fight put autofire on, make supper, do some dishes come back and MAYBE it's dead. Really need to find a way to boost their ability to kill things faster.
Nebula has all that and it turns like there's a whale sitting on the rudder laughing at you.
Escorts in pvp. With the lack of burst due to nerfs, they are flimsy at best and can't really stand in a fight, nor do they have the ability to pack enough punch.
5. I love the escorts, the defiant refit especially (not for the cloak, I never use it) but because of that extra tactical slot. Also it just looks awesome.