Feedback & Analysis
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
07-01-2011, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by
1. What ship(s) did you fly as you ranked up? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?
Escort: PvE/PvP, Solo
Sci: PvP, Solo
Cruiseer: PvE, Solo
Carrier: PvE/PvP, Solo
2. What ship(s) do you fly at cap? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?
All Ships, PvP/PvE, Solo
3. Which ship(s) do you think are currently overpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?
None, but if I HAD to choose one, Cruisers w/beams > fire-at-will, PvP
4. Which ship(s) do you think are currently underpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?
Endgame Escorts, PvE/PvP, Too many skills are copies (2 HYs, 2 BO, 2 C:RF/SV...) We need more tac skills to choose from, and escorts need more dodging ability, or hitpoints, or shields... they perish far too easily, particularly the Prometheus.
5. What feature of your favorite ships do you like the most? As in, console configurations, station configurations, aesthetics, special abilities, etc.?
I prefer escorts with a scatter volley setup, with antiproton or plasma dual heavies/turrets. I love a sleek and almost KNIFE/SPEAR-LIKE aerodynamic design such as the prometheus/raptors. I LOVE moving parts like the intrepid nacells, or BoP wings.
One request... a HECK of a lot more color/decal options for our ships, and possibly more vibrant options as well... red looks faded and rusty, and green is dull and lifeless.
Looking forward to all your feedback!
I can't WAIT to see what possible improvements are made!