View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 11
07-01-2011, 07:05 PM
1. What ship(s) did you fly as you ranked up? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?
I have 4 LGs so far. With the later ones I used Raptors or BoPs for both PVE and PVP, because they do more damage, you place first in FEs, level faster, etc. I leveled them mostly solo.

2. What ship(s) do you fly at cap? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?
Tac@NeghVar, Tac@Guramba, Sci@Bop, Eng@BoP. Only the Guramba is just for fun, the others are for PVP (5 man premade). The Eng@BoP is a Heal-BoP, but too squishy as such. Have to switch into the Marauder Cruiser.

3. Which ship(s) do you think are currently overpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?
None. And yes, Carriers are not OP in PVP. They taste like chicken.

4. Which ship(s) do you think are currently underpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?
Marauder, Veranus and B'Rel. The first 2 should get their special ability as a console, so players can decide if they want it or not. Most PVPers would leave that console out and use a real engineering or science console. The B'Rel is simply too squishy.

5. What feature of your favorite ships do you like the most? As in, console configurations, station configurations, aesthetics, special abilities, etc.?
The NeghVar has a great console config. The Guramba looks great with both the Borg Set or the Reman Shield. Also it's special ability is quite decent.