Feedback & Analysis
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
07-01-2011, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by
1. What ship(s) did you fly as you ranked up? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?
2. What ship(s) do you fly at cap? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?
3. Which ship(s) do you think are currently overpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?
4. Which ship(s) do you think are currently underpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?
5. What feature of your favorite ships do you like the most? As in, console configurations, station configurations, aesthetics, special abilities, etc.?
Looking forward to all your feedback!
I always use the same ship for both PvE and PvP because I tend to jump into PvP when I'm bored. It's not my primary moe of leveling and so I don't "spec" for it or fly ships supposedly more suited to it.
1. Science ships (as an Engineer) Each ship (Nova > Olympic > Intrepid > Luna)
3. I don't feel anything is overpowered in PvE
5. Aesthetics, station config, similarity to canon I prefer "Star Trek" Trek ships to "Cryptic" Trek ships.