Feedback & Analysis
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
07-01-2011, 08:41 PM
1. What ship(s) did you fly as you ranked up? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?
2. What ship(s) do you fly at cap? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?
3. Which ship(s) do you think are currently overpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?
4. Which ship(s) do you think are currently underpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?
5. What feature of your favorite ships do you like the most? As in, console configurations, station configurations, aesthetics, special abilities, etc.?
My first klingon I used the K'tinga and Neg'Vhar (BoP when there were no cruiser options) because they were the only cruisers we had. Second time through I used a raptor.
Much faster leveling as an escort for obvious reasons. They move/turn faster and make NPC's melt with no effort.
At cap I fly the raptor, because well its the only "escort" the klingons have.
Overpowered? Well, I don't really see any as OP per say, however the MVAE and Intrepid R are superior to Klingon ships (especially our science ship) in every way. More Hull/Shields, nice Boff setups, Ablative, npc spam...ect...
The most underpowered ships? All of the Klingon retrofits (the b'rel in particular). They are ok but lets get real, all of our retro's are gimmick ships that trade off sub-par special abilities for a console slot, where the fed ships do not. They actually have usefull abilities that they can choose to use or not, Klingons do not have that luxury. I guess I would stick the raptor in the underpowered class as well, but only because the Fed has the Fleet and MVAE, which offer a little more in survivability.
Favorite features? Ablative, MVAM, Phaser lance ....lolz.
And since you seem interested, We need a cruiser with a LT.COM TACTICAL.