View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 37
07-04-2011, 12:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greystokecastle View Post
Hi there,

new player to STO here, from FNQ and looking at Australian fleets.

have played a few MMO's over there years but this one looks really good, will need plenty of help learning how to play.

Are there any good reasons why I should join this fleet and not the other one? from the outside they look basically the same.
Heya Greystoke. I will leave the decision to you, as to what fleet you join. However The Ausmonauts are the largest active Australian fleet in Star Trek Online. The Ausmonauts are not an old fleet, we are about 5 weeks old. But do not let that discourage you. Like I said before. It is the Most active and largest Australian fleet with group participation being very high.

The Ausmonauts have some of the most hardened, fossil encrusted Admirals in game. Most have been here since open beta and before. All our members are highly active in game and on Ventrilo.
We regularly run the end game content to found in Star Trek online. We cater to those who like to PvP or however you play the game. If you an Aussie, Kiwi or a segull. This is the place to be.

If you do decide that the Ausmonauts interest you. You can get in touch with the Web site or an officer in game

@Doull
@JJ_Mcquade
@Pupdog85
@Shinji.3.141
@Lostpinky

We are always happy to talk to you openly, giving you the advice you may seek on how the game mechanics work and how to get the best out of the game.

Be prepared if you decide to Join the Ausmonauts. To harden up princess as our motto states.