View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-05-2011, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirourm
I see your point about the DSSV but even if it means I'm not min-maxed to the fullest I find it too aesthetically displeasing to use. Also despite the fact that the DSSV would allow me to chain EptS increasing my survival under fire I find that chaining tac team (with 10 seconds of down time every 30 seconds) allows me to fend off alot of attacks and protects me from carrier and photonic fleet spam as well as FAW.
I actually decided on Photonic Shockwave because I duo queue with others who are able to alpha someone nicely if I subnuke, scan, tractor and PSW them. As for the extra tac console I use it for my borg universal console so that it frees up another engineering console that it previously occupied. A question on consoles, due to the fact that I'm running on 50 weapons power most of the time so do very little weapons damage with or without beam drain, and don't usually switch power levels in fights would it be better to use an engineering slot for Armor or the EPS transfer console?
I found there is a good looking ship in every class per customization somewhere.
Check out my visual build of the Deep Space Science :
http://trekbbs.com/showpost.php?p=5077952&postcount=798