. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .=-._. . .;,,./`. . / . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--

No. Now, go sit in a corner and think about what you've said.
That's what I call talent. Probably the most creative "no" I've seen on these forums to date.

Personally, I do support the Federation having a carrier class, but only one. I don't think it's a good idea right now, but in the future once the Klingons have been given everything they have wanted, I think it's only fair that the Federation gets a carrier. It would make sense that one nation would develop a weapon to match or counter the threat of an opposing nation, especially when they are at war with each other, and the Vo'Quv is no exception. The Klingons complained about being neglected and that the Federation got all of the good stuff. The Garumba was created to match the Galaxy X for example. The Klingons got their own fighters when the fighter package was released, and lets not forget about the other ships the Klingons recieved in recent months. As far as capabilities go, the Klingons can match the Federation. On the other hand, the Klingons have two types of carriers, and the Federation has none. The Scorpion fighters are all fine and great, but that isn't the same as having a carrier (the carrier can launch support craft as well as fighters), and I don't care what anyone says, any PVP matchup where the Klingon side showed up with two or more carriers has seen the most lopsided victories in favor of the Klingons, and that is with several MVAM ships like mine on the Fed side. If we are not going to get a carrier, then we should at least have something to counter the threat.