View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-07-2011, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
Just checked out both the Enterprise and Mirror Enterprise uniforms (both male and female) and they seem to be working on Tribble, and our upcoming Season 4 Holodeck build. I checked with multiple characters and all the Enterprise uniforms are getting the emblem properly.

Remember, the option for a fleet emblem doesn't come up unless you've already gone into your fleet options and created an emblem.
Hmm, I'm still not getting the option after the Season 4 patch. I tried it with my male captain, and also with my 1 customizable male officer (my other 3 male officers are the Photonic Referral, Breen, and Reman ones, heh), and the ENT MU uniform still doesn't give me an option to place my Fleet Emblem on them. I even tried making a new costume from scratch, and the option still didn't show.

Bug reported; Ticket ID #1,145,836. (Although, my report basically says what I just wrote above, lol.) My main character is Fractal, if you want to check him out (if that would help any).

I'm hoping I'm doing something wrong (I thought about randomizing the outfit, and then choosing the ENT MU, but I don't think that would work. If it would, shouldn't I have had the option when I made the new uniform?), or that the fix might be in a later build, heading for Holodeck soon?

(I wish I could have checked this out on Tribble, but I'm not a member of a fleet on Tribble, so I wouldn't have had the option for a Fleet Emblem on there anyhow. Anyway, I'm not too worried about it, since I know you and the rest of the art team will squash it. Now, I'm off back to Season 4! Huzzah!)