View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 43
07-09-2011, 12:37 PM
I primarily play KDF, though I am seen often on my Fed alts; I have 3 KDF characters at max level: 1 Tac, 1 Eng, and 1 Sci.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
1. What ship(s) did you fly as you ranked up? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?
-Tac (first character): Raptor exclusively, primarily through PvP, and solo
-Eng: BCs exclusively, Both PvP and PvE (queues were beginning to thin out at the time), and normally solo but sometimes in a group
-Sci: BoP exclusively, mainly PvE (PvP leveling queues were pretty dead at the time), and normally solo

Quote:
2. What ship(s) do you fly at cap? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?
-Tac: Raptor (experimented with the BC for awhile); primarily PvP, though I PvE on occasion; I group up where possible
-Eng: Vo'Quv (didn't like the Kar'fi despite plenty of testing to try, and I keep a Negh'var in case a group needs a dedicated healer); again I PvE sometimes, but mainly PvP; as with my Tac, I group up when I have friends on but I often end up solo
-Sci: BoP (I heal with a Varanus when needed); PvP; grouping is the same as the others

Quote:
3. Which ship(s) do you think are currently overpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?
Overpowered ships?
-PvE: None, the only ship that can get tricky is the Borg Cube, but it can still be solo'd and normally with ease.
-PvP: No one ship is genuinely overpowered, it's just their special abilities and those are debatable.

Quote:
4. Which ship(s) do you think are currently underpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?
-PvE: None, you can take T3 ships and succeed in a significant amount of PvE (does that guy with the Miranda in Gamma O still play?)
-PvP: Probably the Varanus, while I haven't given it a shot since I reinstalled the game yesterday, when I quit before it's turn rate was horrid and it's special ability bordered on useless clutter (especially because it was on the same global as a mine launcher)

Quote:
5. What feature of your favorite ships do you like the most? As in, console configurations, station configurations, aesthetics, special abilities, etc.?
Ship design; 3 out of my top 5 ship designs are actually Federation ships, my primary characters are Klingon for RP reasons, they are (in order):
-Akira
-Prometheus
-D7 (K'I'Tinga)
-Nova
-Vor'cha