View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-11-2011, 05:54 AM
Can't speak for the other kdf ships, but I'd like to make a few suggestions for the raptors.

I don't know if its just me, but I find the Pach and the Qorgh to be the most futuristic looking of the raptors, mostly due to the styling of the main part of the hull. So it would be nice to have a similiar style of hull for the Qin. Hopefully more on the Qorgh side of things.

Also I'd say the qin needs a more complex looking nacelle. Even if its just letting it use the nacelles of the Haj variant Hegh'ta bird of prey or even the same ones the Pach and Qorgh use.

For the Pach and Qorgh, a less futuristic skin would be appropriate, borrowing more from the Somraw and current Qin, less plated hulls, more smooth. And a solid neck for the Pach as I really disliked that about the Pach.

And ofcourse relating it all back to the somraw, for the mainstay keeping the upward slanting pylons, hefty head section and the hump situated between two long wings. Although the odd change is welcome as long as the selections are mostly like that.

And have weapon fire come from places that look like weapons. No heavy cannon shots from red dots please

Just my two bits worth, hope its given you some ideas for the poor mostly forgotten raptors