View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 44
07-11-2011, 06:32 AM
1. What ship(s) did you fly as you ranked up? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?

Bird of Prey's. Awesome but default for science ships. They are primarily tactical based (being able to equip cannons and stuff). I switched to the K't'inga and the Captain Vor'cha and even tried to Negh'var to get away from so much BoPing. I used whatever ship I was flying at the time for everything. I would prefer Gorn, Orion and Nausicaan ships as other KDF ships since all those races are part of the Empire. I know you plan to get to them eventually but maybe if all can't be implemented, at least put in the Gorn ships for each rank so science officers have a clear path of ships to go through without having to use the BoP.

2. What ship(s) do you fly at cap? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?

At maxed, I have only my KDF tac flying the Hegh'ta which is AWESOME! Please don't change it . I use it for everything .

3. Which ship(s) do you think are currently overpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?

None. All are awesome .

4. Which ship(s) do you think are currently underpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?

B'rel's at both ends of the tiers. Tier 1 is just a bad ship so maybe more variety at Tier 1 like the Feds would give us the option not to fly that thing. B'rel retrofit needs to be fixed. I would fly it but there is little point. Alright, it has the enhanced cloak but its no good and is now effectively worse than a Tier 4 Bird of Prey, the Hegh'ta.

5. What feature of your favorite ships do you like the most? As in, console configurations, station configurations, aesthetics, special abilities, etc.?

Special Ability wise:- BoP's with battle cloaks. Awesome abilities.
Configuration wise:- BoP's again. Unique universal slots at each tier makes for if you cant be bothered with other ships, fly a Bird of Prey.