Feedback & Analysis
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
07-13-2011, 04:49 AM
Originally Posted by
1. What ship(s) did you fly as you ranked up? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?
2. What ship(s) do you fly at cap? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?
3. Which ship(s) do you think are currently overpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?
4. Which ship(s) do you think are currently underpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?
5. What feature of your favorite ships do you like the most? As in, console configurations, station configurations, aesthetics, special abilities, etc.?
Looking forward to all your feedback!
1. My two officers have ranked up solely on escorts and raptors.
2. I fly a Fleet Escort, Assault Cruiser and a Guramba Siege Destroyer
3. I do not believe any ships are currently overpowered, but I stink at PVP so every ship beats me up.
4. The Guramba is under powered. The loss of a console slot added to the already severe limitations with siege mode is just not a balanced choice for that ability. Most captains I know opt to just not use siege mode entirely but then you're still faced with being down a console. The Assault Cruiser feels ill fitted for offense, especially when now put next to the new Excelsior-R. I'm not sure if that makes it underpowered as a whole, but it certainly feels underpowered in that role.
5. I love the Guramba's aesthetics and its special ability looks awesome, I also like it's bridge officer set up. I like the pendulous turn ratio of the Assault Cruiser, not so slow as the top tier Galaxy's but still slow enough to feel significant, even dignified. I like the Dervish aesthetics to and obviously like its bridge officer set up.