View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 42
07-14-2011, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyrexianHero
Okay, that makes me feel better. Does that mean Season 5 is also getting moved (back) up to late 2011?
The way my schedule works out is we sit down after we finish a season, and then block out all of my tasks for the next season. However, since I'm ships we don't necessarily hold up all of my content for a huge seasonal release, but most of the stuff I make gets released incrementally as time goes on... although this generally (as you may have noticed) happens via C-store, nonetheless it's sooner than other content.

So in the case of the ambassador, I could make i t in about 8 working days and release it a week later. C-store? Probably... but hold it til Season 5 in 2012? no way.

*edit* I know people hate it, but I'm not gonna lie and say that there's gonna be lots of free ships. There will be some free ones... I think the new Enterprise will be free and stuff... but the trend seems to be floating toward micro trans... this is an industry-wide trend too, not just Cryptic

Trust me I don't love c-store transactions either but I do love being continuously employed