View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 45 My responses
07-15-2011, 09:29 AM
1. What ship(s) did you fly as you ranked up? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?

Sci LG ==> BoP, BC, BoP, BoP, Carrier (VoQuv). 60% pve 40% pvp. 90% solo.
TAC Lt Cmdr ==> BoP, Raptor. 60% pve 40% pvp. 90% solo.

2. What ship(s) do you fly at cap? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?

My Sci LG flies a VoQuv carrier. I did pick up the Varanus at LG but I just could not get into it. 60% pve 40% pvp. 90% solo.

3. Which ship(s) do you think are currently overpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?

All the ships are overpowered in PvE. The only exception might be the Varanus.

I don't find any of the ships overpowered in PvP.

4. Which ship(s) do you think are currently underpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?

The Varanus is the only ship I have flown klink side that I might consider underpowered. Having said that I only flew it in pve. The judgement is based on how much time it took for mobs to be defeated.

In pvp I do not think any ship is underpowered on the klink side (tho I suspect I might feel differently if I had flown the Varanus in pvp).

5. What feature of your favorite ships do you like the most? As in, console configurations, station configurations, aesthetics, special abilities, etc.?

On the Klink side I really enjoyed the universal BOFFs in the BoPs. I actually do have the Heghta for T5 and I intend to spec it and fly it at some point, but I am having a lot of fun with my first carrier right now. And speaking of carrier, I really enjoy my VoQuv carrier. have not yet tried the Karfi. What I like about the VoQuv is the fighters/BOPs mostly, but the BO and cosole layout seem very sensible to me also. I find the whole ship very enjoyable in both PvE and PvP.