View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 123
07-16-2011, 11:15 AM
Good Luck They don't care I have had a ticket open for nearly a week because the game client has crashed consistently since the new patch and got no responce. I went to their live chat and asked that all lost time be rolled over because it was due to the patch that I have been unable to play the game I pay monthly for and this has happened in other MMORPGs and they have given me those days. They responded that they would not as its a violation of TOS and to just cancel my subscription and submit a ticket (At this point my technical Ticket had been unanswered for over 4 days)

I replied back I felt it was beyond sad that they cared so little for customer service and even blamed me in their wording as if its my fault for subscribing in the first place and told them that I felt they were just robbing my bank account by not just giving me the days which I have and continue to be unable to play the game which is reasonable. They saw otherwise and will not budge, I informed them I would be going above their heads about this and they closed the ticket and said this issue is resolved even if I was not satisfied.

I've played a lot of MMORPGs but I have never been treated so poorly nor with such lack of care for the customer.