View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-19-2011, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recon21288 View Post
Hello,

Hope I have posted in the right section of the forums, couldnt find a catergory for what may be a very n00bish question. I know i'm a career officer I should know better, sue me

My question is.

The borg obviously adapt to your weapons after a short time of shooting at them. If you have 2 diferent types of weapon, in my case a phaser sniper rifle and a plasma rifle of some kind. Can I use both rifles before remodulating? or is it a case of once they've adapted to one they've adapted to every weapon in your inventory ?

Hope that makes sense

Recon

PS: Thank you to Acit for helping me get the remodulation thing in the first place!!

Yes you can use 1 phaser weapon and 1 plasma weapon for your 2 ground weapons. After a few shots the Borg will adapt to your phaser weapon, but then you can switch to your plasma weapon and have a few shots of that before they adapt to that one.

Khan: He tasks me! He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares maelstrom and 'round perdition's flames before I give him up!