View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 1179
07-21-2011, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Yay! Hope hope.

Thanks! I wasn't the biggest fan of this design at first, but the devs did a great job of developing it for the game and now I can't wait to have an Odyssey class of my own. I only wish we could see it on the silver screen at some point.

lol Yeah, that's what it all boils down to. Unfortunately after recently visiting Starfleet Academy (which is just an amazing looking locale that the devs have put together btw) following the most recent patch and in attempting a costume change there, the zoom issue is...well...still an issue I'm afraid.

Speaking of costumes...I know I asked you if you were going to be working on the guides for the Academy Instructor uniforms from the SFA comic...but I think that should go on the back burner and that the cadet and Academy staff uniform guides should definitely be worked on first. The devs have done a fantastic job with them! I think they're great! I just think I'd prefer to see the guides for these latest additions done first ahead of the SFA comic uniform guides.

From first seeing the rough beginnings of the Enterprise-F I always thought was a nice design and had plenty of potential and the finished product has pretty much blown me away. It would be great to see it on the big screen but I'm content with this monitor and at least the ship isn't coming in to STO quietly so that's cool.