View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-22-2011, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalnar
Have you ever tried Galaxy-refit ? yes, you have less crew, but your hull repair number is same like from whole ship. And because the rate is % based, its even easier to replenish fewer crew memebers.

So actually the fact you have less crew on the stardrive section is BONUS, not malus. At least when i last checked my Galaxy-R and tried to maximime natural hull regen, my ship had 450% in both normal and seperta mode.

Galaxy-R is great tank, too bad people shy away from it because of its dreadful turn rate....which is not that bad, when you have used ot it...and since its so slow, you have plenty of time to write something in zone chat, while you turn :p
Yeah, I've flown it, that's why I qualified my statements with "in theory" and "in practice", you're essentially saying what I said but worded differently, I'm not sure what it is you're disagreeing with.

It is a very good tank, but the reason I shyed away from it was the ensign engineering slot, it didn't seem ever so useful to me compared to having a tactical or science ensign.