07-25-2011, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
He means instead of Aux2SIF.
Indeed, fixed. Thanks Hale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alendiak
PvE - Sure, cannons are fine.
PvP - If you want to use cannons, I'd suggest using the vorcha refit. Much better turnrate and more tactically focused.
Good to see you've come around finally. That's exactly it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
I personally use a 4 Beam + 3 DHC + 1 Tricobalt configuration on my Negh'var that seems to be a nice balance.
So you have to choose between trying to line something up with your DHCs in front, or your beams in back, and you have a huge coverage gap between the two. That setup is giving you absolutely garbage damage. You post a lot in the PvP section about balance and changes that need to be made in the game, but you have so much to learn about this game before you have the requisite knowledge to be critical and constructive as opposed to the "crazy uncle" personality that even you joke about. This is very simple stuff.

And all of you should be engineers, and every one of you should have a copy of ES3. Maybe one of these days I'll start a thread on how to make an effective build....

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~WishStone