View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 52
07-27-2011, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu1701 View Post
The Yeager? No.

Out of all the Federation ships seen on the show the Yeager, in my opinion, is by far the ugliest of all. I understand why they started to do kitbash ships, it added more variety, but I don't know what they were thinking when they put together the Intrepid and a Maquis raider.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianDavion View Post
and sadly despite being made from a tomcat it STILL looks better then the Yeager
You guy's opinons. The one thing going for the Yeager is that there are no obvious signs or clues on the secondary hull that gives a clue to its size. Only the fact that everyone who has seen the Maquis knows that ship on sight gives away the fact that the Yeager is a kitbash. :p

I have every faith that the graphics department can render the Yeager varient in such a way such as with obvious windows in the secondary hull that it players know which ship it is, but still conforms to scaling.

And to trump the scaling arguments, the Bird of Prey (especially the K'Vort) disproves that their is an issue with size rendering. If you don't like the ship, you don't have to fly it!